Constellation Quilt, Navy
Imaginative and timeless, the Constellation Quilt illuminates our connection to the still mysterious universe. Made possible from the support of the Kickstarter community, it is a project meant to spark our curiosity for the cosmos in a tactile, easily understood way using traditional craft techniques and astronomical data. A Constellation Quilt can be used as a learning tool, a functional art object and modern heirloom.
CONSTELLATIONS EMBROIDERED ON THE QUILT
- The Big and Little Dipper, Gemini, Orion, Leo, Taurus and the Milky Way
- The quilt depicts the October night sky around the 40th parallel in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Twin size measures 60 x 60", Queen measures 86" by 86"
- Designed in Brooklyn, made in India
- Stars and Constellations are entirely hand-stitched
- Made of 100% cotton sateen
For best quilt care, dry cleaning only.